Adding users to MailChimp
When you've integrated Sage CRM and MailChimp, you can configure users' settings so they can create and send campaign emails from MailChimp.
- Click <My Profile> | Administration | Users | Users and search for the user that you want to configure.
- Click the Last Name hyperlink.
- Click Change.
- Select Yes from Enable MailChimp and click Save.
When a user creates a new MailChimp campaign in Sage CRM, they must log on to MailChimp. They can log on using the administrator account details that you used when creating the MailChimp account. If you don't want them to use the administrator log on details, you can create another user in MailChimp with Manager rights. A Manager can create and send campaigns, import lists, and view reports.
- In MailChimp, click your profile name to open the Account Panel and click Account.
- Click the Settings drop-down and select Users.
- Click Invite a User.
- Enter the email address of the Sage CRM user that you've enabled for MailChimp.
- Select Manager.
- Enter an invitation message.
- Select the reCAPTCHA checkbox.
- Click Send Invite. The email recipient can create a username and password for their new MailChimp account. For more information, see Manage User Levels in Your Account.