Creating a dashboard from a template
- Click Dashboard | New Dashboard | Choose Template. The dashboards are grouped alphabetically by category, and then alphabetically by dashboard within each category.
- Use the Filter by field to narrow the list of dashboards.
This field works on a "Begins with" basis. For example, type "a" and you get a list of dashboards and categories beginning with the letter "a".
You can also modify your category names from this dialog box. Highlight the category and click Modify Category.
- Highlight the dashboard you want to display on your workspace, and click OK. The Dashboard Details dialog is displayed.
- If you're a system administrator, you can access ready-to-use Management dashboards. For more information, see Management dashboards.
- Give the dashboard a name. You can also select a new category.
- Click OK. The new dashboard is displayed on your workspace with the updated name and can be modified to suit your needs. t
To make the ready-to-use management dashboards available to other users, you must assign the users to the management dashboard templates. For more information, see Assigning users to a dashboard template.